What the System Monitor is and what you can do with it:
- A comprehensive tool which provides you with a permanent record of information like memory space, hard disk usage, date, time, user name, etc. about all the computers running on your network.
- EF System Monitor works on all Microsoft Windows platforms: Windows 95/Windows NT or higher.
- When you run the EF System Monitor under Windows except the Windows 9x, you can use the advanced services provided by these Windows platforms, like process and thread surveillance, advanced I/O port monitoring, CPU times, etc.
- All items are displayed in a nice & friendly fashion, using graphical histograms and icons that suggest their functions.
- The EF System Monitor can not only show you the data from your local computer, but can do much more: With the EF System Monitor Server (included in the package) you can collect and display the data from remote computers such as a TCP/IP network. To do so, just install the EF System Monitor Server on the remote computers. Under Windows 95/98 it works as simple program and under Windows (except the Windows 9x) it works as service with the same features.
- When using Windows except the Windows 9x you can use the EF System Monitor Server which is a service with the same features.
The following languages are included in the package: English, German, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Requirements: A Pentium computer Microsoft Windows 32/64-Bit 2 MB free space on your harddisk for installing EF System Monitor TCP/IP only for remote connections, not required by local usage
The updates are free, just install the newest trial version over your full version.
Download: Windows 32-Bit Windows 64-Bit Windows 95/98/ME Windows NT 4 Portable ZIP (No-Install) Portable U3